Thursday, March 18, 2010

If the microbes won't eat it....

... you probably shouldn't either. Just sayin'. If a McDonald's Happy Meal can sit on a shelf for a year and never even get moldy...

Badtux the "You call THAT food?!" Penguin


  1. Well, if it's not moldy I know of a lot of starving folks that would eat it. Would even eat it if it was moldy. They would eat your cats if they could get their hands on them.

  2. BTW, you can put almost any food on a shelf and it won't get moldy, it'll just dry up. If you want it to get moldy store it in a fridge.

  3. Now that's scary!! Yikes


Ground rules: Comments that consist solely of insults, fact-free talking points, are off-topic, or simply spam the same argument over and over will be deleted. The penguin is the only one allowed to be an ass here. All viewpoints, however, are welcomed, even if I disagree vehemently with you.

WARNING: You are entitled to create your own arguments, but you are NOT entitled to create your own facts. If you spew scientific denialism, or insist that the sky is purple, or otherwise insist that your made-up universe of pink unicorns and cotton candy trees is "real", well -- expect the banhammer.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.