By visiting this blog, you promise that:
- You will not post comments that are abusive, profane, or irrelevant. Civil and relevant comments only, as indicated by our comment policy.
- You have not shopped at Wal-Mart within the past twelve months. We are an American blog for Americans, and we don't patronize stores full of cheap Chinese cr*p that drive American jobs overseas.
- Your middle name is not "James." I've always thought James was a funny name, and even odder as a middle name. No one with the middle name "James" is welcome here.
- You're super nice. We have strict civility rules here, and this blog is only for people who are super nice. If you are not super nice, as judged by me, your visit to this blog is unauthorized.
- You have never visited Alaska. Okay, this one is totally arbitrary, but it's our blog and we can keep out who we want. Alaska visitors are out, too.
- You have never had a blog.
- You have had a blog.
-- Badtux the Tongue-in-Cheek Legal Penguin
Note for the irony-impaired: It's a joke making fun of the deranged nonsense that is our current legal system. Duh.