[Note: Promoted to the top for a while. See below for actual posts.] Teh Google has made some evil moves and completely broken the stand-alone comments page. It no longer lets you enable email for replies, so if I post on your blog, I never see your reply. *BUT*, the "embedded" comments page -- like what you see if you click on the title of this post -- now works, and *does* include the link to subscribe to email replies by the participants in the thread.
So, how do you enable the "embedded" comments page? Pretty simple.
- Click on that there little Blogger symbol at the top left of your screen.
- Click "Settings" on the blog you want to fix
- Click "Comments" under "Settings"
- Select the button that says "Embedded below post"
- Scroll way-ass down to the bottom and click "Save Settings".
-- Badtux the Blogging Penguin